Mark Rand

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 15:34:02 -0700, Eric R Snow wrote:

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 21:36:31 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 13:24:20 GMT, "DeepDiver" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

But Florida's £30 billion tourism industry is under threat from a
campaign launched by a gun-control group which warns visitors they
could be killed.

Based on the REALITY of recent events, I'd wager you're MUCH more likely to
be shot in London (not to mention blown-up) than in any part of Florida.

Considering the lawlessness that has overcome the UK thanks to gun control
and multiculturalism, perhaps these idiotic ads by the Brady Campaign will
backfire on them and actually INCREASE British tourism!

London's current annual homicide rate is 2.1 per 100 000. If that counts as
being overcome by lawlessness then you must be in a war zone :-|
FOAD

Mark Rand
RTFM

Mark,
That's the first time I've seen that in print. Personally, I think
ESAD is more insulting.
Eric

I was cross!

Mark Rand