Cliff

On 30 Sep 2005 21:22:35 -0700, wrote:

Cliff wrote:

You probably don't have a rather precise MPG indicator
that can be set & reset as you drive (on level highway,

First off, I always check the odometer to the highway markers.....

I mentioned no such odometer.

And I am NOT quoting "computer" statistics on my vehicles, I am talking
Fill and do the math. I had an Audi that the computer was way way off
(no suprise really), but My Monte is/has been dead on.

When the fuel used by fillup == the fuel used per the electronics
(+/- about a tenth of a gallon) the electronics are fairly accurate.

55 MPH

We were speaking of maximizing MPG, right?

Who the heck goes THAT slow for any period of time ??

When the signs say 55 MPH ...... or for testing on empty
highway G.

Like I said, Better sell your '57 Belvedere Wagon and step up to
something a little better for the environment.

I did the math .....
--
Cliff