Gunner Asch

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 01:14:12 -0700, "william_b_noble"
wrote:

ok, I'll call your bluff - I have a bit over100 HSS and Cobalt drills,
professionally resharpened and what looks like new, mixed together - mostly
6 inches long, mostly #13 and #20. I will sell you 100 drills for $80
including shipping.

if you want to take me up on this, just email me (remove spaces and correct
the address below, don't reply to this note)
william_ b_ noble at msn daught
com

bill

wrote in message
roups.com...
Show me where I can get brand new HSS bits and center drills for a
dollar, I take as many as I can get!!!!

Ron

Me thinks Ron isnt aware of the real world and how a bit of judious
shopping can make it really affordable.

Reliable Tools sells the same sort of thing..for $4 a pound.

Just one source, of hundreds

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner