carl mciver

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

| "Tom" wrote: (clip) Most wouldn't have the first clue what to do with
them
| if they had them.
| (clip) But hey, they've got a 4 year "degree" in something.
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| One night I could see, outside in the dark, that a new neighbor was moving
| in. They were useing a Coleman lantern to illuminate the inside of the
van,
| and then carrying in their furniture, using the same lantern to light the
| rooms they were moving into. I went over to offer them some help, and
found
| that all they had to do was close the main switch, and they had lights.
| This guy was starting his new position at UC, Berkeley as an electrical
| engineering professor!

Just goes to show that those that can't do - teach!

There are educated idiots and there are ignorant idiots. Educated
idiots are the worst because they think they know it all, while the ignorant
idiot at least can admit he don't know nuthin'.
A stupid man will state that he knows everything. A wise man will admit
that he knows nothing.