Cliff wrote:

You probably don't have a rather precise MPG indicator
that can be set & reset as you drive (on level highway,

First off, I always check the odometer to the highway markers.....

And I am NOT quoting "computer" statistics on my vehicles, I am talking
Fill and do the math. I had an Audi that the computer was way way off
(no suprise really), but My Monte is/has been dead on.

55 MPH

Who the heck goes THAT slow for any period of time ??

Like I said, Better sell your '57 Belvedere Wagon and step up to
something a little better for the environment.

Grummy