Leo Lichtman

"Tom" wrote: (clip) Most wouldn't have the first clue what to do with them
if they had them.
(clip) But hey, they've got a 4 year "degree" in something.
One night I could see, outside in the dark, that a new neighbor was moving
in. They were useing a Coleman lantern to illuminate the inside of the van,
and then carrying in their furniture, using the same lantern to light the
rooms they were moving into. I went over to offer them some help, and found
that all they had to do was close the main switch, and they had lights.
This guy was starting his new position at UC, Berkeley as an electrical
engineering professor!