Default TurboTorch regulator any good?

Howdy all;

I am looking around for some propane parts and found the turbotorch
RL-P regulator. It looks like a solid piece of engineering but I
wanted to post here to see if anyone had used one and what your
experiences have been. I will need some kind of adjustable, high
pressure regulator to mate with the burner I have. This one claims to
handle 0-60 psi while some of the more conventional high pressure LP
regulators I've seen only advertise up to 20 or 30 psi. Does the extra
range come in handy and is it worth the price?

Any useful comments welcome.

Thanks,
Matthew