Rex B

Gary Brady wrote:
Rex B wrote:

I confess I bought a new pressure switch when my portable compressor
quit a few years ago. After getting it installed and it still not
working, I noticed this big red button on the motor.....
- -
Rex Burkheimer
Fort Worth TX

Must have been the old Crapsman/Devilbis model. Being the skinflint
that I am, I procrastinated long enough that I finally saw the red
button before I bought the new switch! Still have that thing.

No, this was a Champion. In my defense, that red button was covered in
the same green paint that covered everything else. it had flaked a bit,
revealing a hint of red.