Roger Shoaf

I had the same thing happen when I was trying to polish some red brass
castings. It will go away but my castings are still unpolished. I doubt
that it is good for you.

--

__
Roger Shoaf

Important factors in selecting a mate:
1] Depth of gene pool
2] Position on the food chain.

"Ignoramus11514" wrote in message
I had to sand a brass bushing to gets its diameter down a little bit,
a few days ago. Produced a lot of fine dust. I may have been careless
and put some food item in my mouth with dirty hands. Ever since, I
have slightly bitter taste in my mouth whenever I eat literally
anything. The bitterness reminds me of the taste of oak acorns or some
such. Does it make sense to link this to brass sanding? Other than the
bitter taste, I feel fine.