MBQ

Default Flues cross my boundary - whar are the regs

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message news:4f0c7eb8c835d55f3ae0f8c59db62b38.45219@mygat e.mailgate.org...
"Ian Middleton" wrote in message

My parents suffer a similar problem with their neighbours condensing boiler
venting near their back door. All flues and pipes are within the neighbours
property but in the winter it splutters water and steam that causes
everything by the back door to be covered in a layer of ice. Not nice.

If they were my parents it wouldn't happen twice. Arseholes will only be
arseholes until someone wipes their botties.

An uncanny series of accidents might help him see better.

My parents are bigger than your parents!

MBQ