SteveB

Default Chainsaw redux

Well, I jumped on a Husky from Norwalk Power Equipment Company. A good
price with two extra chains. I also got the package deal of case, files,
safety helmet, extra scabbards, oil, bar oil, etc, and OF COURSE, a Husky T
shirt. I didn't get the chaps, though. It was ordered this afternoon, and
is already on the truck. They sent me a tracking number. Pretty fast
turnaround.

We leave for the cabin tomorrow AM, so I will not get to use it this
weekend. We will be putting out some property markers. Probably take it up
there next weekend and try it out. We are attending a show at Southern Utah
University where a friend of mine is exhibiting. He knaps for museums, and
is an authority on Indian weaponry and techniques. It will be very
interesting, and good to see him again.

Thanks to all who made suggestions and who have been teaching me more than I
want to know about sharpening.

I got the 345 model 16" bar. I think it will handle what I want to do very
easily, and leave me some room in case I want to go after bigger game.

Steve