Steve Smith

Do they include a postage paid envelope? Tape it to a brick.

Steve

wrote:

I know this is O/T but I hope you can bear with me.

Charter Communications (a cable company) has me on their junk mail list
and tells me that they CAN NOT take me off it.

I know that there is someplace that I can write to and be removed from
all
junk mail lists but MY point is that Charter put me on their list so
THEY
should take me off, if I ask them.

They don't have my name on the junk mail, just 'current
resident'.

Have any of you good people taken issue with a company under these
circumstances?

Can I sue them for harassment in small claims court, for instance?

Thanks.

Lewis.

********