Andy Hall

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:37:52 +0100, "Suz" wrote:

Also need to insulate an up and over garage door, what's best to stick
on here. Clearly I won't be skinning it over with wood due to excess
weight. How about around the edges where the gaps are ?

Thanks

Paul.

I have a recipe for all of this which I've posted a few times, Paul.

[snip loads of fine detailed sound advice]

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I bet your house is the opposite to those featured on DIY SOS, Andy!
Everything shipshape - but you still have loads of DIY dreams and plans to
mull over.

I wish it was. Plenty of ideas, but never enough time to implement
all of them.