Ken Weitzel

James Sweet wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...

I too just posted concerning the same brand and same problem.

I too saw the same problem posted repeatily.

I suspect it is a very common problem that spans the Mits line.

I have yet to see anyone discuss the solution.

If anyone knows the Mits line and this problem, I would love to hear a
technical discusson as to why it is happening.

Anyone with a schematic who can take a look?

Cany anyone post a schematic so we can all look?

Thanks

TMT

As I posted earlier, that symptom could be caused by any number of problems,
you simply have to do some troubleshooting to narrow it down a little,
otherwise it's like asking "my car won't run, what's wrong with it?"

That one's real easy to answer, James. It's broke!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ken