Owen Lowe

In article ,
"J. Clarke" wrote:

While this is true, the density has be enormously high for it to happen. Do
you have a real-world example of it happening in a workshop outside of a
dust collection system? Or even inside of one in a small shop?

I believe this is a true statement - as I recall in one discussion on the
wRECk, the levels of suspended dust would have to be so high that anyone
in the room would likely be forced out just by the need to breathe and
see. I'm not sure any of us would be able to generate that level of dust
suspension from a lathe.

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Tips fer Turnin': Pour your end-grain sealer into a clean, wide-mouth
clothes detergent bottle. The lid makes a handy dipping container for
your brush and the leftovers will drain back into the bottle when you
recap the jug.