~Roy

Huh, whats that you say...........I used to be like that, but now even
though I have a 60% hearing loss I wear a hard hat, with mesh face
protectin flip up shield, and hearing protectors. Its all one unit and
is quite confortable. Thje only time I do not use them is if I am
felling a tree, but will wear it up until the point I make the finala
cut, then the muffs get moved out of the way, but face shield and cap
is still worn..I do not use chaps unless I am in brush cutting. Out in
the open I go chapless........and they are a real pain to wear if up
in a tree....

On 29 Sep 2005 20:32:28 GMT, (Chuck
Sherwood) wrote:

===so I don't wear chaps, head gear, and definately no ear protection. I
===need to hear the cracking sound things make when they fall unexpected or
===
===I am surprised that you have any hearing left. I can't stand to be
===around a chain saw at all without hearing protection. I did it as
===a kid but not now.

"The original frugal ponder"