SteveB

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:8Mp_e.82955$DW1.12966@fed1read06...

"Grant Erwin" wrote in

I read my homeowner's policy carefully. No mention of welding whatever,

no
exclusion for coverage if O/A tanks are present, nothing at all like
that. - GWE

Insurance policies are like that. You don't find out what they contain
or
what they mean until AFTER you have a loss. Or what the exclusions are.

Or
the deductibles. Or gobbledygook ............

Nonsense. Insurance policies are a contract, with terms well spelled
out
(although often difficult to understand).. What good would they be
otherwise?

Harold

I can tell you have not had many Encounters of the KY Variety. (dealings
with insurance companies)

The good is that they separate you from your money, and you have a heck of a
time getting it back. A contract that is difficult to understand? And yet
the average person willingly signs it. And, AS I SAID, has problems AFTER
they have a loss.............. I don't understand when you say, "What good
would they be otherwise?" after saying they are difficult to understand.
They have to be difficult to understand to be any good? Please explain your
position(s) or lack thereof.

Go to any city in the US with a population over 4 million. Pick out the ten
tallest buildings. A high percentage of them are insurance companies.

Does that tell you anything?

Steve