Jim & Lil

Why not try asking in the newsgroup alt.autos.chevrolet.malibu

Hope that was of some help
Jim

"Ruben" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone have any ideas of how to dis-engage the Anti-Theft Ignition
Kill on this car? My Mother's car started doing this a month ago, now
it is on everytime you try to start the car. It has been sitting for a
week now. I tried messing with any fuse marked "IGN"--nothing. And I
also tried disconnecting the battery in an attempt for the electrical
to re-configure, but nothing.
If anyone has any ideas--I would really appreciate it before having to
take it to the dealership. Thank you in advance!