F. George McDuffee

snip
Can I sue them for harassment in small claims court, for instance?

snip
You can sue anybody for anything -- the question is "will you
win?" Several states and the feds maintain "do not call" phone
lists [but don't enforce them]. AFAIK there are no enforcable
"do not mail lists" but contact your state attorney general's
office.

In a nutshell this describes the problems of American business --
how do you expect to make sales by p***ing people off? We have
fragmented the functions to the extent that for this manager the
sole business objective is sending out flyers( but if is what he
is rated on who can blame him?)

Good luck.

See
http://www.dmaconsumers.org/consumerassistance.html