John Emmons

That's because Buddhism is not a religion. Never has been and never will be
unless people continue to "worship" the Dalai Lama. Who,unlike the Pope
realises that he's only a man, not God's voice on Earth.

John Emmons

wrote in message
oups.com...

lgb wrote:
In article ,
says...

What some may perceive to be the break down of an intelligent design
created in his own image started when we all began to sin.

Leon, I'm pretty sure the use of logic against faith is a losing game,

but just for a
minute stop and think about this.

There are at least 20 major religions in the world. I'm not talking

Methodists vs
Baptists, but the major divisions of Christians, Jews, Muslims,

Buddhists, Hindus, etc..

Now unless you've stuidied them all and made a logical choice among

them, your chance of
having picked the right one is, at best, 5%. ...

Want to hedge your bets?

Become a Buddist.

Buddism doesn't require that you give up other religions.
About thirty years ago I read that 90% of japanese were Shinto
and 80% were Buddist.

(Doug Miller may want to check on those figures...)

--

FF