Leon

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't quesiton anyone's faith if they keep it to themselves. When it
gets stuck in my face, I feel it's open to questions.

Agreed, that is why I replied on the comment,

The person who believes mankind is the result of "intelligent design",
or that the earth in general is, needs to take a better look at both
mankind and the world.

Intelligent design does refer to there being an intelligent creator, most
relate this to religion or faith, vs. the other theory where every thing
evolved by chance from a rock.

I interpreted your observation of the shape that mankind is in as being not
supportive of intelligent design.