Jois

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
news
Tim Daneliuk (in ) said:

| Science - even if we had *perfect* science - at best can only
| address
| questions of *how* and only for observations about things that have
| occured since the beginning of the Universe.

No need to look back to the beginning of the Universe, talk to a pregnant
woman, take a look at how foetus develops, get a video of labor and delivery
and then we can really talk about Intelligent Design.

You should find a better group for this discussion. And for goodness sake,
read up on what science is and what science is not before you join another
group.

Josie