Scott wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message
. ..

If he has had a drink he certainly deserves it.

You all better get used to a Republican President. I predict we will
have one for at least the next 12 years and if you libs don't like it I
suggest you move to Canada.

So, who do you think will be the Republic candidate for President
in 2008?

Who on the Dem side could handle what's going
on today, Al Gore (what a big dumb Ox he is), Kerry ( the phony one),
Hillary (what a joke), Biden (the phony big mouth)? Name one person on the
Democrat side that the masses would support.

Biden looks promising. But let's keep in mind that in 1998, pretty
much nobody had heard of GW Bush outside of Texas, in 1990 pretty
much nobody outside of Arkansas had heard of BJ Clinton, in
1974 pretty much nobody outside of Georgia had heard of Jimmy
Carter.

You'd be hard pressed to find
one. Tell the truth who would you suggest that has any class. That party is
not the party I grew up with when they were for the working person. There
are no more Sam Nunn's left in that party.

There sure as hell isn't a long list of Republic politicians with
class either. The only one I can think of is McCain and unless
Pat Robertson dies real soon now McCain won't get enough support
from the Republics to beat Dennis Kucinich (whom I would much
rather have as President than Bush, sober or not).

--

FF