Nick Hull

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Your time to sharpen the chain is worth more than $0. If you don't do it
frequently, you'll be a lot slower at it as well. Sharpening the
occasional chain myself would likely take up $20 worth of my time and
not produce as good a result as the $6 sharpening from my local shop.

The last time I took a chain in for 'professional' sharpening, they
ground half the teeth off and left it completely dull, far worse than
when I brought it in. I threw that chain away and bought another, and
have been sharpening my chains ever since with a diamond electric
sharpener and am happy with it.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/