Don Foreman

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:29:31 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Hey Don,

Please give our best and congratulations to Fitch and his good wife
(Ardra??? or something like that..I've "lost" my old who's-who list to
find her name). Heck of a job for them both, I'm sure.

Love to see some pix of what it looks like, after the amazing
description of a few years back. and when he's got time, a story or
two about the fun he had doing it, as he was always good with the
telling!

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Her name is Nedra. I've forward y'alls good wishes. He may check in,
who knows. I told Fitch the NG has kinda gone to hell with OT crap
causing contributors like Jerry Martes and John Stevenson to check
out. I also noted that Gunner has become a net contributor, must be
mellowing some. Gettin' some gray in yer whiskers, Gunner? G
Humility (not craven submission) is not learned young, is learned by
adversity. Wisdom is not possible without humility, not to say
that humble men should not have arms as they might deem necessary.

No lack of soapbox OT crap (Cliff) to fill the void.