DIYGUY

Default These are simply awesome ...

.... sanding pads. If you have not tried the Norton 3X ROS pads yet do
not hesitate. I picked up three packages of 60-150-220 at the BORG a
few weeks ago and got around to trying them out over the weekend. They
are simply stunning. There is no clogging to speak of and they do a
great job.

I was hesitant to buy them at first because my usual pattern is to start
with 80 grit, move to 120 and then 180 and possibly 220 as a final pass.
I wondered about the 150 being up to taking out the swirls of the 60
without burning up a lot of pads. Surprise! Not only does the 60 cut
my first pass sanding time down, but the 150 pads do a fine job of
cleaning up the swirl marks and the final pass at 220 saves me a sanding
step. All this and they really do look like they will last 3x as long.
If you haven't tried them yet you will not be disappointed.