Robert Swinney

Second that, Brian! All the best to Fitch and family. Let's hope he comes
back to RCM soon and tells us all about the house and shop jobs.

Bob Swinney
"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:45:00 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

SNIP

Update: Fitch moved into his new house last week. (YAY) Next on his
docket is to build a shop.

Hey Don,

Please give our best and congratulations to Fitch and his good wife
(Ardra??? or something like that..I've "lost" my old who's-who list to
find her name). Heck of a job for them both, I'm sure.

Love to see some pix of what it looks like, after the amazing
description of a few years back. and when he's got time, a story or
two about the fun he had doing it, as he was always good with the
telling!

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.