Lew Hartswick

Brian Lawson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:45:00 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

SNIP

Update: Fitch moved into his new house last week. (YAY) Next on his
docket is to build a shop.

Hey Don,

Please give our best and congratulations to Fitch and his good wife
(Ardra??? or something like that..I've "lost" my old who's-who list to
find her name). Heck of a job for them both, I'm sure.

Love to see some pix of what it looks like, after the amazing
description of a few years back. and when he's got time, a story or
two about the fun he had doing it, as he was always good with the
telling!

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Nedra as I remember. But I wouldn't bet money on it. :-)
...lew...