Chris F.

I've been trying to contact them at that number for months now. I always get
a recording in French, nobody ever answers or returns my calls. So either
they've decided not to deal with English-speaking customers, or have closed
down or at least severely downsized their operation. When you think about
it, there can't be much need for their services anymore - after all, how
often is it worth paying $40-$60 for a tuner nowadays? It's too bad though,
because it was nice to know that I could get a tuner for virtually any TV or
VCR, even have my old one rebuilt. I fear that Metro Tuner has become the
latest victim of this dying industry.
"Tom MacIntyre" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:59:41 GMT, "Chris F."
wrote:

Does anyone have an old junker chassis sitting around, with this tuner on
it? I don't have the tuner # as the tuner cover was missing when I

acquired
it. This tuner has 2 antenna inputs (A/B) BTW. Or does anyone know where

can have the old one rebuilt? I used to send them to Metro Tuner Service
(somewhere in Manitoba I think) but they appear to be out of business

now.
Or can someone at least provide me with the RCA part #?
Thanks.

It is (was?) in Quebec...

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...2+quebec&meta=

I don't know how old some of these directories are, but there are
telephone numbers...or have you checked this out already?

Tom