Fred Holder

Hello Tom,

I'm sure I'm a bit biased, but I had a Nova 3000 for three years and now have a
Nova DVR 3000 for the last three years. I believe the Nova DVR 3000 is the best
lathe on the market for under $2,000. Simply getting rid of the drive belt
significantly reduced the vibration of the machine. This machine has new motor
technology that really makes the lathe perform well. I highly recommend the
Teknatool lathe over the Jet. The 16" over the bed and 30" with the headstock
swivelled 90 degrees is hard to beat.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com/

In article , Tom Nie says...

Would really appreciate hearing your feelings on these lathes.
TomNie