Larry Jaques

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:00:25 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Brian Lawson quickly quoth:

Hey Larry,

I can believe it on "mill", but try a different series of key-words,
such as milling, milling machine, or Bridgeport, or or or or ...

Thanks, Brian, but BTDT. I'm an expert on Googling having used it for
eons now. My wish was that it could show me everything in a category
within reach, without regard for keywords. Using keywords alone, I'd
miss half the neat stuff I find there or on Ebay, etc.

--
"Simplicity of life, even the barest, is not misery but
the very foundation of refinement." --William Morris