Tony Bryer

Default Attached Garage and Planning Permission for Change of Use

In article , Peter Taylor wrote:
LOL! That's good one - I'm going to remember that, cheers. But, from
experience, the OS digital plans are quite inaccurate anyway. Many
times I've measured an existing building, drawn it in AutoCAD and then
found it won't fit on the OS site plan!

I had to sort out some lease plans last year and didn't trust my surveying
skills 100% so ordered a large scale digital plan as a check. It was not half as
accurate as I expected, and more worryingly omitted various buildings that had
been erected for a good 20 years. Definitely not what I was expecting.