Doug Payne

On 28/09/2005 8:10 AM, Upscale wrote:

6) There's two Lee Valley Stores in your city (Toronto) and they're situated
at opposite ends of the city. You have such a hard time trying to decide
which one to go to that you go to both of them because, well, ummm, just
because it will be fun.

It's worse than that. I've been known to pass *through* Toronto and
drive to Ottawa, "because it has the mothership of all LV stores",
passing not 2, but 3 other stores along the way (you forgot Burlington).
My own person problem dates back to the very early days when that store
was in an old house. Of course, if I'm short of time, I have to choose
from 4, because I'm halfway between Toronto and London. Life is hell.

It's a nightmare I tell you. Just a horrible, terrible nightmare that I live
through every day.

I hear ya, brother.