Gunner

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:29:32 -0700, Grant Erwin
wrote:

and with a fume extractor I could probably weld
inside, or maybe with the door only slightly open to let out an exhaust vent
tube. I can certainly come up with a welding curtain.

Did I mention that recently I wound up with (5) Lincoln
"LinConditioners", which look like a mid sized shop vac, but have a
ceramic filter inside..that is used to suck up welding smoke and
filter it clean?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner