jim rozen

In article , Andy Asberry says...

I once worked for a fellow who wouldn't hire anyone until he had taken
them to lunch. His hiring decision hinged on whether a candidate
seasoned their food before taking the first bite to see if it needed
seasoning.

I guess it could be worse. At least the candidate got lunch out of
the deal!!

I remember interviewing for my first full time job at GTE Labs in
Waltham, MA - we went down to the cafeteria and I wasn't feeling
terribly well after the plane ride. Made the mistake of getting
the 'mystery chicken' and could hardly eat it.

The engineer I replaced later told me that he wondered how I
survived being so skinny and not eating anything!

Jim

please reply to: