Jordan

Well, no - but that's not what I meant.
I think there might be a language problem here, or I'm not understanding
something. What I mean is, make a hole at the uppermost end of the can,
where the liquid, due to gravity, isn't.
It sounded to me like the original suggestion was to puncture the bottom
of the can, while the liquid is at the bottom ("base down").
Surely not right?

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Why make the hole at the bottom?
Wouldn't a hole at the top release the gas, without the paint?

If it's upside down, the bottom _is_ the top. And the bottom is a much
better surface to try to pierce.

And it sounds like Jordan was trying to get the paint to **** out of the
bottom of the can and squirt into the bucket.

Fess up Jordan, have you *actually* done it that way yourself?