RDF

Welcome to hell my friend.... Been there done that, and it's one of the
reasons I'm moving shops now. Mine was not really welding (but it did come
up) I own a racing engine co. and I have two dynos. They denied me permits
due to noise restrictions. Granted, this is OVER a flight path less than 3/4
of a mile away from Midway airport (MDW) In Chicago.... Noise? Um. those
jets don't bug the other tenants in the industrial park. No joke, It defies
logic completely. I got a shop closer to Chinatown. Closer to people,
believe that one.. I scratched my head for a while.

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.
Long Beach, CA.

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
I've been working for months to set up a small steel fabrication business
out of my home. Today I stopped by City Hall in the bucolic little suburb
I live in and found out that they certainly allow businesses in homes, but
none with welding. Ack. Anyone run into this before?

GWE