Don Foreman

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:30:58 -0500, Rex B wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Don Foreman" wrote: I made a little brass stem , threaded on one end to
screw into the pipe of a Bernz-O-Matic propane torch. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's a marketable idea. If they were for sale, I would place an order
right now.

That's pretty unlikely, due to product liability concerns.

Is propane better than compressed air, due to the pressure and dryness?
What's the pressure of a propane tank?
Will a 20-lb BBQ grill propane tank also be suitable?

Propane is better because vapor pressure in the can is constant as
long as there is any liquid propane present.

Propane pressure varies with temperature, is 110 PSI at 70F
See http://www.flameengineering.com/Propane_Info.html

A 14 oz propane bottle is better, because you can easily tip it upside
down to shoot liquid rather than gas into the paint can. It will
only shoot until the pressures equalize, but that's usually enough to
revive the can.