Roger Shoaf

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Don Foreman" wrote: I made a little brass stem , threaded on one end to
screw into the pipe of a Bernz-O-Matic propane torch. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's a marketable idea. If they were for sale, I would place an order
right now.

I wonder if you purchased a butane cigarette lighter refill canister if one
of the 8 adaptors they supply with it would work with nothing to make?

Even if it doesn't, it would justify buying one of those neat little butane
mini torches that use the same canister.

--
Roger Shoaf

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, what does this say about the
Congress?