Hugo Nebula

On 26 Sep 2005 09:07:20 -0700, a particular chimpanzee named
randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Can I submit full plans for just the shell of my extension, i.e.
foundations, slab, walls, windows, roof (I need these as 2 metres from
public sewer), then do all the rest on a building notice. This would
make the "full" plans simple enough for me to draw.

If you're building a twenty storey office block, you could do it in
stages. If you're building an extension, your chances are
non-existent.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have you strayed?"