Rick

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:47:39 +0100, "Set Square"

Can I submit full plans for just the shell of my extension, i.e.
foundations, slab, walls, windows, roof (I need these as 2 metres from
public sewer), then do all the rest on a building notice. This would
make the "full" plans simple enough for me to draw.
Simon.

You *could* - but you might end up paying double the fee - because it would
be classed as two projects. Have a word with your Building Control dept and
get their take on it.

But would they take the first project, case it would be unfinished, it
would not meet the requirments.

Rick