Duane Bozarth

Patriarch wrote:

Guess who wrote in
:

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:46:06 GMT, "Cyrille de Brébisson"
wrote:

I need to make 350lf of tongue and grove in Jatoba (356 of tongue, 350
of grove), and was wondering what was the best approach?

Whichever method you choose, consider that control of the stock and feed
rates will have a major effect on the quality of the results, and the
safety to the operator.

A pro shop would likely use a power feeder on something looking a lot like
a shaper.

Keep in mind that jatoba is way up the hardness scale...

That's what I'd use but I suspect OP doesn't have that option unless
this looks like a good (enough) excuse...