Relz

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:51:45 GMT, "Karl Townsend"
remove .NOT to reply wrote:

It exists in pockets. I'm lucky to live in a neighborhood of nice
folks in a northern 'burb. I'm pretty sure I would not like living
in the flossy western and southern 'burbs. I don't even like driving
on 394 anymore. Courtesy seems to be something expected but not
practiced by the Lakies and westies. Get there first, grab the most.

Don,

Whereabouts do you live? I'm in the northern part of Andover, just south of
Oak Grove between Round Lake Blvd and Hanson.

I was fortunate enough to come out of the storm unscathed but a coworker of
mine who lives off of Bunker had two nice large trees down and most of his
privacy fence was destroyed. He will need a new roof, new siding, and new
facia due to the hail. Our work (in north Minneapolis) was out of power
Thursday, so I spent the day at his house practicing my chainsaw skills.
The whole day there I heard nothing but chainsaws and the sound of the news
helicopters overhead. I hope he has good insurance.

I have a fellow church-goer who has seven trees down in her place in
Brooklyn Park. I'll be over there soon to assess the situation. Maybe some
can be saved, but we will see.

It was good to see all the neighbors come to each other's aid.

Relz