Guess who

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:46:06 GMT, "Cyrille de Brébisson"
wrote:

I need to make 350lf of tongue and grove in Jatoba (356 of tongue, 350 of
grove), and was wondering what was the best approach?

- use a dado blade on my table saw where I have a lot of power and a big
blade to do the work?
- use t&g bit on my router, which is more precise, but might dull the bit,
and will put a lot of strain on my poor little PC unit?

Start with the saw and cut close. Finish with the router. Depending
on your equipment, but I'd do several passes, perhaps with a normal
wide-kerf carbide, and not try to gouge all out at once with a dado.
Either way, take more than one pass, and finish with the router.