Larry Jaques

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:59:27 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, xray
quickly quoth:

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:55:29 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Seriously..every couple of weeks ..do a Ebay advanced search in
say..business and industrial with a radius of xxx miles (how far you
are willing to drive) and see what pops up.

Its rather surprising actually in many cases.

That's good. Never realized you could do searches based on location.

I just tried it and found that you HAVE to put in a key word for the
search to work locally. Selecting Business & Industrial within 50
miles of my zip code brought back 232k hits. With the keyword "mill"
it brought back 1 hit, a 3/4" end mill. sigh

I only wish it could show me everything in a category within reach.
sigh2

I survived the D.C. Blizzard of 2003 (from Oregon)