Spehro Pefhany

On 26 Sep 2005 05:20:21 -0700, the renowned jim rozen
wrote:

In article . net, carl mciver
says...

So when California has a little quake and all hell breaks loose,
everyone should just give up and leave, right? Oh, darn, San Francisco
residents would have to introduce themselves to the real world. Should the
entire east coast just go ahead and leave now, since they got hurricanes
just as bad? If New York gets slammed by another 9/11, I'd hope they'd cut
and run too!

There were folks moving back into NYC after 9/11 by this time.

New Orleans is still in pretty deep trouble with more breached
levees from this last go-round, pumps still not running 100%,
and the infrastructure well-thrashed. Not to dismiss the NYC
events, I think (especially given that the ultimate death toll will
be order of magnitude the same) the N.O. events will prove
more difficult and costly to sort out.

Jim

Particularly if they find a way to pin Katrina and Rita on the
Iranians. They're allies of the Russians, have lots of money, and the
Russians are known to have been experimenting with weather control
technology, you know. See: Elate Intelligent Technologies, Inc.

;-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany