Kroma

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:28:19 +0100, Andy Pandy wrote:

As to the OP being worried about the lack of "ends" when he cuts the
cable (assuming there is enough slack...) he will have two ends.
Simply put both ends of each same coloured wire, the same direction on
top of each other into the appropiate IDC slot and make the connection
as normal.

In the master socket, slots 2 and 5 house 2 wires each. I've read that the
IDC slots only hold a maximum of 2 wires and doubling up like this would
require 4 wires in slots 2 and 5. How do I get round this?

Thanks,

Daz