Leo Lichtman

"mr electron" wrote: (clip) I have no time to purchase any clothing due to
my schedule. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do you live in an area where no stores are open evenings? I would MAKE the
time if it matters to you. For an interview, I think you should look a
little neater and dressier than the guys working at the machines. Your suit
with a tie might look a little pretentious, so I would settle for an shirt
with an open collar, worn with your suit pants, and some kind of a light
jacket, sport coat or windbreaker. (I'm a slob, but I know when not to look
like one.)

During one interview, I was told, "You will get your hands dirty." My
answer must have been OK, 'cause I got the job. I said, "Good." Hope YOU
get the job.