Gunner Asch

On 25 Sep 2005 11:02:09 -0700, "woodworker88"
wrote:

Now that is the kind of thing we could really use. The 12" craftsman
sucks just a bit too much for real use. And the best part is it is
only 20 minutes away. We could go down and pick the thing up.

Seriously..every couple of weeks ..do a Ebay advanced search in
say..business and industrial with a radius of xxx miles (how far you
are willing to drive) and see what pops up.

Its rather surprising actually in many cases.

Now..if yu lived in the middle of the Gobi Desert..all bets are off of
course...

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner