John Rumm

Interesting - I've done two showers now and both have had one wall
which is plasterboard without any problems whatsoever. The current one
is 15 years. I'm not decrying what you say by any means - just taking
on board what you are saying but pointing out that if properly
constructed there should be no problems.

Its a belt and braces thing... hopefully the board will never get wet,
in which case plasterboard would have been ok. If however it does ever
get wet something other than plasterboard would be a good choice!

--
Cheers,

John.

http://www.internode.co.uk |